Condensation controller to monitor the formation of condensed waterFAS 250VAC
- Operating temperature 0...+60 °C
- Accuracy: ±3 % RH
- Long-term stability
- Washable measuring element
- No external power supply required
- with Polyga® measuring element
- Changeover contact with silver contact
- breaking capacity max. 250VAC
The hygrostat module on PCB with Polyga® measuring element is arranged on a base plate so that the measuring element is in an immediate proximity to the base plate.
Protected by the housing, relative humidity near to dew point can form inside. The base plate is adjacent to the cooling pipe and transfers the cold to the measuring element.
The set point can be set inside and has to be adapted to the local conditions. The microswitch of the hygro module switches a changeover contact potential-free. The FAS 250VAC does not require a supply voltage resp. auxiliary energy.