Sensors with digital output signalI Series
- very precise and robust
- operating temperature -40 °C bis +85 °C
- humidity measuring range 0...100% r.h.
- digital data transfer
- RS485 Modbus RTU Protocol
- RS232 ASCII Protocol
- with plug-in connection or with robust head
- for meteorological applications optional with filter
- Humidity ± 1,5 %rh 10...90 %rh at 25 °C
- Temperature ± 0,15 K at 25 °C
Humidity/-temperature sensors in the I series are compact probe sensors with cable, connecting head or plug-in connection to measure relative humidity and temperature with high precision. They can be used for a wide range of applications.
The sensors in this series have got either a RS485-interface and are suitable for data transfer via MODBUS-RTU protocol
or they have got a RS232-interface and are suitable for data transfer via ASCII protocol.